Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
Exhibits (for Vendors)
** APPLICATION for a 2015 EU Exhibit Booth
|Wednesday: ||September 9 ||8:00 AM|| - 5:00 PM||Set-Up
|Wednesday: ||September 9 ||5:30 PM|| - 8:30 PM||SHOW
|Thursday: ||September 10 ||10:30 AM|| - 7:45 PM||SHOW
|Friday: ||September 11 ||10:30 AM|| - 2:30 PM||SHOW
|Friday: ||September 11 ||2:30 PM|| - 7:00 PM||Breakdown
Focused Attendee Flow:
|Wed||5:30-8:30 PM||Opening Reception|
|Thu||10:30-11:15 AM||AM Coffee Break|
|Thu||3:30-4:30 PM||PM Coffee Break|
|Fri||10:30-11:15 AM ||AM Coffee Break|
|Exhibit Booth Pricing Schedule|
|Early Bird||Before/On||February 6, 2015||$5,500|
|Regular||After||February 6, 2015||$6,000|
Exhibitor Registration and Badges
- For each Exhibit Booth purchased Exhibitors will receive Discount Codes, good for:
- Two (2) Exhibits Only Registrations
- Two (2) Discounted Full Registrations (50% discount).
- When registering, the Discount Code provided must be entered in the 'Discount Code' box.
- Please note that Exhibits Only registration badges are valid for entry into the Exhibit Hall ONLY .
- If you require additional Exhibits Only badges, please purchase Exhibits Only registrations, which are offered at a rate of EUR 200 Early Bird,
EUR 250 Regular, and EUR 300 Late.
Conference Registration Details
- Get My Registration Info (read below for
- You must self-register.
- There are two types of registration: Exhibits Only and Conference.
- All speakers and poster presenters must have Conference Registrations.
- As an exhibitor you receive 2 free Exhibits Only registrations and 2 discounted (50% off) Conference registrations.
- The free and discounted registration directions can be accessed by going to
Exhibitor Summary Update and entering your email address. If you are a primary contact for your company you will be sent a link that will allow you to
view your discount codes and
instructions on how to use them.
- To get the lowest rate please register before the EarlyBird Deadline.
- As you may notice on retrieving your registration information, the Exhibitor Summary Update page is also where you submit your Company Summary and URL link.
Exhibit Booth Specifications & Logistics
- MSACL will be providing a basic exhibit booth set-up with gray wall panels.
- Booths will be 2x3m (depth x width).
- The height of the wall panels will be 2.5m. This is the MAXIMUM height your exhibit is allowed to extend.
- There will be side walls (between booths only) and back walls
- Corner booths will not have end wall panels (as can be seen in the booth schematic or via the link below).
- View single, corner booth mock-up.
- There will be no high rails in the front of the booths from which to hang lights or signage.
- The wall panels are a hard plastic. They will be a light gray. Tape may be used to adhere posters. Push pins will not work.
- MSACL will be providing black CARPETING.
- The Exhibit Hall has hardwood floors.
- MSACL will be providing One table (0,70 x 0,70 m OR 1,80 x 0,70 m), by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing up to three chairs, by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing a basic electrical outlet for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing One Wastebasket with daily trash pick-up for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing Wireless internet connectivity.
Additional Booth Furniture Rental:
- You may also rent furniture from our exhibit booth provider, S-line, via the S-Line Rental Catalog S-Line Rental Catalog (PDF, 0.3 MB). Deadline for orders July 28. Payment for rental items should be made directly to S-Line.
Exhibit Shipping Details
- Booth Set-Up is on Wednesday September 9 from 8am - 5pm.
- Custom Booth Build is on Tuesday September 8 from 8am - 5pm
- This is only relevant if you are BUILDING YOUR OWN BOOTH.
Are You Doing a Custom Booth Build?
- The custom booth must fit within the 2x3m area.
- It MUST be approved by MSACL prior to the show date.
- You can build you booth either on Tuesday September 8 or Wednesday September 9 from 8am - 5pm.
Booth Break Down:
- Booth Break-Down is on Friday September 11 from 2:30 - 7:00pm.
- PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE PICKUPS BEFORE 5:30pm, the congress will still be in session until 5:15pm..
Return Shipment Contact
Lagermax Lagerhaus und Speditions AG
Exhibit Hall Schematic
The MSACL 2015 EU Exhibit Hall will be on the 1st floor of the Salzburg Congress Center. There will also be posters in the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, Thursday &
Friday of the conference.
A tentative schematic of the Exhibit Hall is below.
20 Exhibitors Registered, occupying 24 Booths
# of Booths Remaining: 11
Booths will be assigned based on application date with preference given to corporate sponsors and previous participants.
No booths will be held or assigned without a signed application, and payment.
Exhibit Space Cancellation
All exhibit cancellations must be sent by email to Chris Herold at [email protected].
Cancellation Refund: 75% by April 1, 50% by May 1, 25% by June 1.
Exhibitors will be provided a mailing list of attendees that have not opted out of the public directory by August 31.
No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Promotional Items and Activities
Companies wishing to conduct contests, lotteries or distribute promotional items should send a request via email to Chris Herold at [email protected]. Exhibiting companies are permitted to distribute promotional materials that do not relate to
food and/or drink, or the handling of
such, at their Exhibit Booth location only. Under no circumstances should any items be provided to any employee of the hotel or MSACL for distribution to
the attendee base. All items
distributed must be made available to all meeting attendees as long as supplies last. No soliciting of registrants is permitted in the aisles or in other
exhibitor's booths, or in any other area
of the hotel. No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
- Subletting Exhibit Space
Subletting any part of the exhibit space by an exhibitor is prohibited.
- Sale of Goods
The sale of goods or services of any kind in the exhibit area in connection with the Annual Meeting is prohibited. Order taking is permitted.